close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Error when hitting submit

Thread began 4/17/2009 8:34 pm by deanmaury365211 | Last modified 5/03/2009 10:43 am by shurlandmoore268852 | 6620 views | 19 replies |

deanmaury365211

Error when hitting submit

This is the message I get when I hit the submit button-
Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\DragonThemes\WA_eCart\Adv_CO_Scripts\PP_DirectPayment_PHP.php on line 311

And when I hit the paypal button I get this-
Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\DragonThemes\WA_eCart\PP_ECO_Scripts\PP_ECO_PHP.php on line 428

Don't know where to start with it. Could this be because I did'nt fill in my info to just view and test the page? Or does'nt that matter?

Dean

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

You need to enable the curl library in your php.ini file. see: curl.setup.php

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

deanmaury365211

Submit

Hey Ray,

I also already have this up on my webhost cause this is going to be my site, and when I hit the submit button or the paypal button, this is what I get, Transaction Not Completed We're sorry Your PayPal transaction could not be completed. Is this the same issue as you stated above?

Dean

Ray BorduinWebAssist

No, this is another error that is returned from paypal. Most likely a problem with your user information or data submitted from your form.

Use the bindings panel to add the full response including error message for the process that brings you to the error page. It will allow you to view a detailed error description and properly debug this issue.

deanmaury365211

Submit

Hey Ray,

I'm not totally with you on this one sorry. What page exactly do I do this on? And do I drag that out onto that page? My guess is the checkout page.

Dean

Ray BorduinWebAssist

On the failure page where you see the errors. Go to bindings and click the plus button and go to eCart->Local checkout response and choose the part of the paypal process when the error occurs.

Then you can drag and drop things like an error message from the bindings panel.

deanmaury365211

Submit

I figured it out, I thought I was setup with paypal to use pro, but I was'nt and did the cart using pro. I had to use standard to make it work.

My next leg is making digital downloads work.
Dean

deanmaury365211

Javascript error with recordset.htm?

This is getting rediculous that after every move I make I'm getting errors. The newest is when I try to save the recordset to join the orders and orderdetails tables together via the videos(and it test ok) I get a javascript error when hitting ok. Did this 4 times now and retyped all that info in, to get this. Even restarted my comp. No good. Says javascript error recordset.htm. 2010 will be here till I get this done. This is being done on the checkoutsuccess.php.

Dean

Ray BorduinWebAssist

I'm ashamed to admit that this is a bug in CS4 that we recently discovered. I think if you submit a support incident they can give you a DW file to replace to fix it globally. I believe we also have an eCart update that fixes this problem if you look in your order history.

The problem is that DW Recordset server behavior errors when any other server behaviors are on the page that aren't using the new EDML technique for building server behaviors. We have discovered a way to fix it and are implementing the fix into products where we have found the problem. We can also give you a fix to the actual recordset server behavior to fix CS4 so it doesn't have this problem in general if you contact support they will give you that file.

deanmaury365211

Javascript error

Well I know I sounded harse, and I'm sorry Ray. I respect you for the help you give people in making things happen. I don't think there's any reason for you to be ashamed, I think Adobe, the quote, unquote, leader in software should be ashamed. They make good money for their software and should be on these Bugs. Starting to think they are as bad as microsoft. When something like this happens it should be announced to the users on how to correct.

Dean

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...