close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

eCart update

Thread began 10/22/2009 4:14 pm by kevin.preston332611 | Last modified 10/26/2009 12:47 pm by Jason Byrnes | 3410 views | 4 replies |

kevin.preston332611

eCart update

Hi,

I have bought and installed Power Store on my temp site (ingnore all otehr pages pages): Products_Results.php?Search=true&CategoryID=1.

I need to get PS to work with Pay al Standard (I dont need inventory management).

After looking through the forums I used eCart 4 to change the gateway as suggested here: ps_change_pmtgateway_ecart.pdf

I have set up a sandbox account in paypal and entered all the information but I get an error when I fill in the form:

Warning: require_once(/WA_eCart/Adv_CO_Scripts/PP_DirectPayment_PHP.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jesssys/public_html/sfk/confirm.php on line 13

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/WA_eCart/Adv_CO_Scripts/PP_DirectPayment_PHP.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jesssys/public_html/sfk/confirm.php on line 13

Any ideas? I need to get this working asap. Please help!

Cheers,
Kevin

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Sounds like the require_once command at line 13 was coded as:
require_once("/WA_eCart/Adv_CO_Scripts/PP_DirectPayment_PHP.php")

try removing the leading forward slash:
require_once("WA_eCart/Adv_CO_Scripts/PP_DirectPayment_PHP.php")

Most likely it is being added as a result of the "Create Links relative To" setting on the Local Info tab of your site definition. Set that option to Document instead of Site.

kevin.preston332611

eCart

Hi,

I tried what you suggested, but in the meantime I also tried a few other things recommended in the documentation. currently the error message when I go to the confirm screen is:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/jesssys/public_html/sfk/confirm.php on line 1397

I cant seem to find where the problem is.

Any thoughts?

K

kevin.preston332611

eCart

Right,

I have started again with the confirm page using the default template to see if I can get it working with that first.

Now when I enter the information and click confirm from the checkout page it goes straight to the checkout_failure.php screen with no real indication why.

Is there a way of tracking why it went to that screen?

Cheers,
Kevin.

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

see the "Debugging eCart Transaction Failed issues" tutorial in the how to section of the eCart support page:
ecart/

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...