close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

MySQLI extension doesn't run on macOS Catalina (10.15.7) and Dreamweaver CC 2021

Thread began 6/09/2021 12:45 am by Roger Lesage | Last modified 6/09/2021 8:04 am by Ray Borduin | 132 views | 1 replies |

Roger Lesage

MySQLI extension doesn't run on macOS Catalina (10.15.7) and Dreamweaver CC 2021

Hello,
I have been using Webassist for several years, and for a few days now, it no longer works!
The message was as follows (Dreamweaver):

I uninstalled then tried reinstalling, and here is the message (DMX Zone):

I am using a Mac,: macOS Catalina 10.15.7,
Dreamweaver CC 2021.

Thank you for helping me

Christine blaise

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

The issue in Dreamweaver seems to be a problem with your DW conection scripts. It could be a conflict with another extension you have installed. The correct course of action is probably to reinstall MySQLi Server Behaviors, which I can see you are trying to do.

The installer error in DMXZone extension manager appears to be a problem with the path. You can see the path it is trying to use is wrong in the error. I'd try installing the latest version of the DMXZone extension manager and see if that works. You might also try moving the extension into a different directory and/or browsing to it a different way if possible to see if you can get the extension manager to recognize the path properly.

Sign in to reply to this post
Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...