close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

"Additional Connections" tab is grayed out in Dynamic MySQLi Connections so I cannot use it. Why?

Thread began 1/20/2017 9:17 pm by Kevin | Last modified 1/25/2017 7:55 pm by Ray Borduin | 1641 views | 4 replies |

Kevin

"Additional Connections" tab is grayed out in Dynamic MySQLi Connections so I cannot use it. Why?

I am trying to set up both a localhost server and remote mysql server using mysqli. Localhost works great. But the "Additional Connections" tab is grayed out so I cannot use it. Why?

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Have you clicked on it? I don't think it isn't disabled. I think it is just greyed because it is in the background and not the active tab. Just click on it to activate it.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

Kevin

I did click it; it doesn't respond

I read the instructions for dynamic MySQL and tried to follow them assuming the dynamic MySQli connections would work the same as I cannot find specific directions for Dynamic MySQLi. However, the screen does not have the plus symbol to allow me to add a new connection, and none of the other buttons on that tab respond.

Ray BorduinWebAssist

This appears to be an issue introduced in the latest Dreamweaver update. I have addressed this issue in the product. Please reinstall and I believe it will work correctly now.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

Kevin

Thank you, Ray! I reinstalled the updated version of MySQLi Server Behaviors today and it works perfectly!

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...