close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Su Casa Discontinued?

Thread began 9/02/2009 8:48 pm by danjen | Last modified 9/08/2009 11:33 am by twitchr377598 | 5938 views | 11 replies |

danjenBeta Tester

Su Casa Discontinued?

I just noticed this has been discontinued. I really liked the templates on here. Are you planning to offer something similar in the future?

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Some of the templates created by webassist from sucasa are all included in the library subscription. Right now there are:

* CSS Designer Starter Kit for Fireworks
o Learn how to convert a Fireworks design to a CSS-based layout in Dreamweaver
* My City CSS Website Template
* Artist CSS Design
* Frosty Escapes CSS Design
* Vertical Glide CSS Menu

But we plan on adding the rest that we created to the library as time permits.

This is listed on the Premium content Complete feature List on the features tab of the subscription info page.

We are considering different ways of allowing users to more easily share presets and designs from all of our tools as well, but that will likely be integrated into the tools and not a separate web site.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

jon_upton

Sucasa demise

No mention of this when I asked yesterday about templates and your reply implied that all the templates on sucasa were included in the subscription now its just the webassist ones and as we can't login to sucasa we don't know which one they were I was quite excited by the subscription including around 160 templates and menus now I'm at a loss as to what it really represents as as far as I can remember the percentage of templates were from webassist was quite low and based on those from site assist which still includes sucasa in its presentation on the updated website.

Can you clarify what is and isn't available template wise.

Sucasa didn't seem to get much of a chance to work!

Kind regards

Jon

Ray BorduinWebAssist

I apologize for answering so briefly without details. I have added more details to the post above. We also have free templates for those who aren't part of the subscription at: dreamweaver-templates/

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

jon_upton

Double Thanks

Ray

Thanks for this reply

and

Thanks for telling me to contacts sales I got a deal on the activation fee that made me very I repeat very happy

Best regards

Jon

PS The subsciprion library download says Digital File Pro 1 where it should say Digital File Pro 2
PPS I think you woud help yourselves, particulalrly on the forum, if you made it clear that the activation fee includes the first months subscription.

roywurgley382617

What did you mean that the activation includes the first months subscriptions?

John LangerBeta Tester

You pay your activation and then the first months subscription is taken one month later. So the activation fee covers the first months subscription as well.

roywurgley382617

Did not know this, where did you read this ?

John LangerBeta Tester

To be honest I can't remember where I read it now. Probably on a thread in the forum somewhere. But having taken a subscription myself I know for a fact that all I have paid is the activation fee so far and the extension downloads are all available to me. So going by what I read somewhere and the fact of not having paid the first months subscription I'm assuming that I am correct.

I expect a WebAssist employee will confirm or deny this soon.

Anna Robinson

Monthly cost not billed until 2nd month

Correct - you are only billed the activation fee the first month!

If you add the subscription to the cart, you can see that you are only billed the activation fee - and there is a note that the $19.99 will begin on the 2nd month. It would be useful to have this perk spelled out sooner. Sales is aware that there is some confusion around this and will be updating our website shortly to clarify.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...