close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

E-mail order Confirmation

Thread began 8/11/2010 3:56 am by info401190 | Last modified 8/12/2010 1:52 pm by Eric Mittman | 875 views | 3 replies |

Endrio

E-mail order Confirmation

hi,
after having successfully installed the PS3, I do not receive the email order confirmation in my inbox mails. How can solve this problem?
Please is urgent.
I look forward to your feedback.

Rasoulinia

Sign in to reply to this post

Eric Mittman

Are you able to get any of the emails from your PowerStore installation? There should be emails that are sent when you register or for verifying your email address after registering. If you are not getting these emails either then there might be a problem with the values that you are using for the mail server. This is set in the admin area under settings > site. This value needs to be set to a valid SMTP server for your hosting. If you are not getting any emails then this value might need to be updated, you should check with your host to ensure that you have the correct value entered here.

Endrio

E-mail confermation

hello Eric,
I did a test buying in my shop, and I received the confirmation email.
but my customer has purchased and I have not received any mail, the SMTP settings are correct.

Eric Mittman

If you are getting emails from the site that that is great, it sounds like you have the correct credentials in the admin settings. I have opened a ticket so that we can look into this issue further. To update the ticket login and visit your support history.

supporthistory.php

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...