close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Tutorials

Thread began 6/05/2009 2:42 am by shaun.emphasis324757 | Last modified 6/08/2009 12:48 am by webassist355533 | 2246 views | 3 replies |

shaun.emphasis324757

Tutorials

I would have to agree with Martin's previous thread on more tutorials. I have only purchased webassist products in the last couple of weeks and I am finding it very difficult to get going.

I think for people who have a good background already in php or asp are able to pick these tools up and hit the ground running.

I am finding the tools great to use if you are happy with the standard wizards and templates, but to create more advanced and more custom designs is quite difficult and there are not many tutorials to back this in.

I would love to see a tutorial section and even a section where webassist members/users are able to upload their own tutorials to help other users!

I think these products are awesome, I just need to learn how to use them!

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Thank you for your suggestions. We are definitely working hard to improve documentation and to improve our use of the community as a resource to help others.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

Neil Beadle

Documentation Ideas?

If you have any suggestions for documentation, or just want to let the documentation team know where you are having a hard time....please let us know using the contact form here.
submit-idea.php

Let us know which products you are using, and where the documentation isn't helping you.

webassist355533

'You Tube' is an up and coming resource for tutorials, it tends to be the first place I look now before searching Google.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...