Paypal "Check Out With Paypal" button Arggggh!...
Right I'm so close to getting my store finished that this is just stupidly annoying!..
I'm having big problems with the "Check Out With Paypal" button...
Everything else seems to work apart from this!..
here's everything that I've done:
1. I've received all of the required API credientals from Paypal Pro
2. Added them to the Admin area
3. I've tested the site (live, not sandbox!) using my own credit card and everything goes through fine!.. (so this shows that all of the API credentials are correct right?)
4. I've tested the site (live, not sandbox!) by clicking the "Check out with Paypal" button, and this is where the problems start!..
I've read one or two similar threads with similar problems, but all of the "fixes" that I've seen presented are for things that I know that I'm doing right!..
The "Test Mode" button in NOT checked.
in Admin>setttings>Payment information
The "Use Sandbox" button is NOT checked.
For all Products the "Available" on line button IS checked.
Yet, whenever I click the "Check Out With Paypal" button I kneep getting refused..
there are one or two strange things along the way too..
Here's exactly what is happening:
1. I place a product in my cart, and then "Checkout"
2. I click the "Check Out With Paypal" button and am taken to Paypal, I log in (using my personal account not my clients)
3. I'm taken to the "MY SITE LTD" paypal page, which displays all of my (Personal) Payment / Post to / Contact information.. I click "Continue"
4. I'm returned from Paypal to "MYSITE.COM" and the "Order Confirmation" page, BUT on this page some info appears to be missing!..
The "Paypal Express Checkout info" section is BLANK and the "Shipping info" section contains just one small COMMA!
(SEE ORDER CONFIRMATION IMAGE ATTACHED!)
5. I click "Submit order"
6. BUT, then Im taken straight to this error message/page:
"Transaction Not Completed
Your PayPal transaction could not be completed. Please return to checkout and try again."
(SEE TRANSACTION NOT COMPLETE IMAGE ATTACHED!)
Please can you tell me what I'm doing wrong / what I need to change!..