Trouble with templates
i didnt know where to ask so i thought the product i was using would be a start, I create a set of page without template and your products work fine, as soon as i create whose same pages (from scratch) with templates that where the fun and games begin.
lets take the creatation of pages using a template, as soon as they are created the first i noticed, is all the server behavours relating to show regions are all bunched up at the top and bottom of the file and not in the places they should be to make relavence to the document, so i have to delete them and set them manually.
Next every time I try to edit or insert another element like datepicker or edit the recordset, i keep getting the attached error this attacks the results page for the most part, i have scoured adobe and webassist website to find out what could be the problem adjusted editable regions as per instructionals so i finally come to youse.
Please advise and can attached any relevant docs you require