CSS Menu Writer 2 Pre Purchase Questions
I'm in the process of porting my GoLive website over to Dreamweaver and would like to recreate the existing navbar menu from GoLive to Dreamweaver using CSS Menu Writer 2. The original navbar was created in MenuMachine2 which is not available for Dreamerweaver.
For reference here is the URL to my website, www.kenholden.com. To view the horizontal navbar and drop-down menus, select BODIES-of-WORK / de Young Museum Project. Here are a few of my questions:
1. Does CSS Menu Writer 2 have the capability to replicate this style of menu, i.e., horizontal, including multiple sub-horizontal menus?
2. Can CSS Menu Writer 2 fine tune text buttons independent of a fixed width? If I use a fixed width often the spacing between words is too large because the width is applied as a fixed spacing and not based on word length/character length.
3. Can the navbar be created without boarders?
4. Can fine tuning control be achieved for each text button? For example, word spacing, text color, font size, etc.?
5. How much navbar page positioning is there, i.e., off-sets from center, or left/right?
6. For drop-down or flyout menus, is there horizontal and vertical positioning control available?
I appreciate your help and any other advice you can provide that explains the features available in CSS Menu Writer 2 so that I can make a purchase decision. Thanks!