The email should include the list... I'll give you some of the ones off the top of my head, but check out the product detail page on the web site.
The big ones are:
1) Database driven menu support with nesting capabilities for categories and subcategories
2) All menus can be specified as horizontal OR vertical
3) Lots of new designs and combinations available... triple the amount in v1
4) Ability to have the current page highlighted by default
5) Streamlined application and editing process where content is separated from design
6) Ability to save contents as presets
7) Improved accessibility with tabbing and arrow controls working for menus
Probably lots more too. Read all of the features at: css-menu-writer/ and take the feature tour to see the differences.