Editing your PowerStore navigation in CSS Menu Writer
In order to use CSS Menu Writer to edit your PowerStore navigation, an XML file needs to be copied to a different location first.
Follow these steps to copy this file to the appropriate location:
1. In your PowerStore files, navigate to the CSSMenuWriter\cssmw_admin directory.
2. Select menustyle.xml and press Ctrl (Cmd) + C to copy.
3. Navigate to the CSSMenuWriter\cssmw_home directory.
4. Press Ctrl (Cmd) + V to paste this file to this location.
5. In Dreamweaver, open the Main.dwt file from the Templates directory.
6. Click once on the menu, choose Edit from the CSS Menu Writer Properties inspector.
You should now be able to make any desired changes to the contents or design of your navigation.