Thanks for including the page, that is very helpful. When I look at your page I can see that there is a part that is not rite. In your multiple insert at the top you have the looped fields specified. The way they are specified is not correct and will cause the insert to not occur correctly.
What is the version of DataAssist that you have installed that you are using for this? Also what steps did you take to make this insert page a multiple insert?
I did a quick test to compare to yours and got a positive result with my test. Here is what I did to get it configured correctly.
First I had a page with a simple form on it. I then applied the DataAssist repeat selection to the rows of the form that I wanted to include for each record I insert. Next I just went to the DataAssist > Insert > Multiple Insert. From here I selected 'always insert' then the connection, the table and the redirect page. On the next step I selected the column in the db, then for the value I used the lightning bolt to select the corresponding form field. When I finished I had a working multiple insert.
Please post back with some details about what you are doing in the wizard and the version you are using so we can see if there is some issue there.