close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Site Assist Professional freezing up

Thread began 1/25/2010 11:11 am by tolushayoo193471 | Last modified 1/26/2010 2:22 pm by Jimmy Wu | 1536 views | 5 replies |

tolushayoo193471

Am trying to use Site Assist Professional to build new pages using my dreamweaver template, so from layout I select define, then new, then under dreamweaver template I select my template and for the next 20 minute it was just there frozzen, I close dreamweaver then started all over again and it crashes again without building he site.
Am using Dreamweaver CS3, Site Assist Professional . please find the attached print screen

thanks

Sign in to reply to this post

Jimmy Wu

Are you able to generate pages if you don't use your template? If that works, could you please send me your template so I can give it a try as well?

tolushayoo193471

yes, the page will be generated without my own template. please find the attached

Attached Files
New Folder.zip

Jimmy Wu

It looks like this template only has one editable region, which will not work for SiteAssist Pro. You will have to have more than one editable region: menu, content and footer.

I am able to get past the screen you posted a screen shot of. What operating system are you on and what version of the extension are you running?

tolushayoo193471

Am running the latest version of the extention. Am using Vista.
I dont think I agree with you regarding the 3 editable region. Why? becasue the template that was generated by site Assit pro itself only have 1 editable region which is the content area.

Jimmy Wu

Thanks for pointing that out. I have logged it as a bug and it should be fixed for a future release.

You do need more than one editable region to create SiteAssist Professional layouts using a template though.

Does the interface freeze if you use other templates as well or is it specific to this template?

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...