close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Security assist login not working

Thread began 1/22/2013 8:46 am by info298111 | Last modified 1/28/2013 8:47 am by Jason Byrnes | 3398 views | 12 replies |

info298111

Security assist login not working

I have been struggling with this for days now.
I have made a login page with standard settings from Databridge/Security assist 113.
login.php

It just keeps throwing errors at me:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/testworks.nl/htdocs/content/login.php:1) in /usr/home/testworks.nl/htdocs/content/login.php on line 28

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/testworks.nl/htdocs/content/login.php:1) in /usr/home/testworks.nl/htdocs/content/login.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/testworks.nl/htdocs/content/login.php:1) in /usr/home/testworks.nl/htdocs/content/login.php on line 48

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/testworks.nl/htdocs/content/login.php:1) in /usr/home/testworks.nl/htdocs/content/login.php on line 53

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/testworks.nl/htdocs/content/login.php:1) in /usr/home/testworks.nl/htdocs/webassist/security_assist/helper_php.php on line 56

I am totally stuck, please help

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

from Databridge/Security assist 113.  

do you mean to say that you have both Data Bridge and Security assist 1.1.3 installed?

you should only have Data Bridge installed, not the stand alone version of security assist.

see this thread for details on troubleshooting the headers already sent error:
showthread.php?t=19285

if you need further assistance, I'll need a copy of the page in order to inspect the code.

info298111

Security assist

No, I mean security assist as packed in Databridge 113

info298111

Security assist

I did do all the checks, but no joy

Still errors:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/testworks.nl/htdocs/content/login.php:1) in /usr/home/testworks.nl/htdocs/content/login.php on line 38
Which is:
setcookie("RememberMePWD","".((isset($_POST["Log_In_group_userpass"]))?$_POST["Log_In_group_userpass"]:"")."", time()+(60*60*24*30),"/","",0);

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/testworks.nl/htdocs/content/login.php:1) in /usr/home/testworks.nl/htdocs/content/login.php on line 43
Which is:
setcookie("RememberMeUN", "".((isset($_POST["Log_In_group_username"]))?$_POST["Log_In_group_username"]:"") ."", time()+(60*60*24*30), "/", "", 0);

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/testworks.nl/htdocs/content/login.php:1) in /usr/home/testworks.nl/htdocs/content/login.php on line 48
Which is:
setcookie("AutoLoginUN", "", time()+(60*60*24*30), "/", "", 0);

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/testworks.nl/htdocs/content/login.php:1) in /usr/home/testworks.nl/htdocs/content/login.php on line 53
Which is:
setcookie("AutoLoginPWD", "".((isset($_POST["Log_In_group_userpass"]))?$_POST["Log_In_group_userpass"]:"") ."", time()+(60*60*24*30), "/", "", 0);

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/testworks.nl/htdocs/content/login.php:1) in /usr/home/testworks.nl/htdocs/webassist/security_assist/helper_php.php on line 62
Which is:
header("Location: ".$WA_Auth_Parameter["failRedirect"]);

So I still have the same problem

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

the error is reporting the error at line 1:
output started at /usr/home/testworks.nl/htdocs/content/login.php:1

this usually means that the BOM Signature is enabled.

See the previously linked thread near the end.

if you need further assistance, compress the page to a zip archive and send the zip file so i can see the page code.

info298111

Originally Said By: Jason Byrnes
  the error is reporting the error at line 1:
output started at /usr/home/testworks.nl/htdocs/content/login.php:1

this usually means that the BOM Signature is enabled.

See the previously linked thread near the end.

if you need further assistance, compress the page to a zip archive and send the zip file so i can see the page code.  

BOM signature is not enabled. Zip file was sent with original post, but here it is again.

Attached Files
securityassisterr.zip

info298111

Databridge mess

It appears the mess was caused by my SSD-drive messing things up. Installed DW CS5.5 on my Toshiba Qosmio, redid the thing and it is working now. Will replace SSD with WD-HD and start reinstalling all my progs and apps.
Thanks for your effords and my apologies for any inconvenience

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

BOM signature is not enabled. Zip file was sent with original post, but here it is again.  

I see no attachment to the original post.

looking at the login page, Dreamweaver is reporting to me that the BOM Signature _is_ enabled see the attached screen shot.

info298111

Originally Said By: Jason Byrnes
  I see no attachment to the original post.

looking at the login page, Dreamweaver is reporting to me that the BOM Signature _is_ enabled see the attached screen shot.  

Very strange, as my DW told me it wasn't. I also noticed using ExtendStudio FlexiLayouts will manipulate url parameters causing errors in line 1 as well

info298111

CSS Frames

Originally Said By: info298111
  Very strange, as my DW told me it wasn't. I also noticed using ExtendStudio FlexiLayouts will manipulate url parameters causing errors in line 1 as well  

After a lot of problems and testing I found that when placing databridge pages as well as ADDT pages in css frames, the mentioned errors occur. When using tables everything works fine. So css frames seem to cause these problems.
Just in case anyone wonders why I would place them in css frames: this is so I can insert a header and a menu to access the different pages for content management.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...