close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

errors after installation of CSS Form Builder

Thread began 10/26/2010 4:38 am by info147418 | Last modified 10/28/2010 9:20 am by Jason Byrnes | 1921 views | 9 replies |

info147418

errors after installation of CSS Form Builder

Dear Webassist Team.

Thank you very much for making so many good products.
I have installed different extentions from your Suit packet. After installation of CSS Form Builder I got different errors. After that I uninstalled all extentions and try only to install Form Builder. I received an error as seen as the first error on the attached pdf file.
Then I try to install some of the other extentions again, but receive another error: The following tranlators wer not loaded du to errors: WAFV_Display.btm: has configuration information that is invalid.
I include a screen shot of the installed extentions.
After installing all the extentions, I have tried to uninstall and install Form Builder again, but with the same orror. Even Form Builder is uninstalled, I receive the same message, which accur that I can´t use Dreamweaver before you send me a solution on the problems.

Therefore I look forward to hear from you as fast as possible.

Thank you very much.

Best regards

John

Attached Files
Webassist_251010.pdf
Sign in to reply to this post

MikeH

Hi
Try deleting the Dreamwevaer cache file this usually sorts most errors.

Mike

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

You also reported the same error in this thread:
showthread.php?t=16740

see my replay there.

info147418

Dear Webassist.

After resetting the workspace, the problem (error) is solved.

Now I am looking forward to use the extention.

Best regards

John

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

OK, glad to hear it is working.

info147418

because reirack

Dear Jason.

I was to fast to send my answer and happy to start working again.

When I try to work on a file, I get the following message:
"a WA-getDocumentDOM is not defined"
I include the message in a attachmented file.

Thank you.

John

Attached Files
Webassist_261010.pdf

info147418

We need to find some solutions very fast

Dear Webassist.

I am still without a solution on the problems with CSS Form Builder. I never had any problems with Extentions before, but for sure the CSS Form Builder have changed that.

Whatever I am doing, I continue to get errors. When I open documents I get the message above.

I can´t do any work to finish my jobs and that is a big problem.

Therefore I will ask you to pay attention and send me some solutions very fast, because I can´t continue without getting further.

I also try to uninstall CSS From Builder, but the problem continue.

I would also ask you to send me an answer to john@easylife.dk, when you send me a message, because I can´t continue to log-in to your site and see about you have send an answer on the problem.

If you can´t send me information about how to solve the problem, please tell me how and which files I need to delete for getting further after uninstalling CSS Form Builder.

I look forward to hear from you very soon.

Thank you very much.

John

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

what other extensions do you have installed? There may be a conflict occurring due to another extension installed.

The quickest way to fix this sort of error is to rename the configuration folder.

Go to C:\users\John Hansen\Appdata\Roamaing\Dreamweaver CS5\en_us and rename the configuration folder to configuration_back

now open the extension manager, select each extension and click remove.

This should get Dreamweaver working again.

You can then

info147418

Thank you very much.

Now it is working again.

I was installing and uninstalling 2 more times, because I got into another conflight with 2 other webassist extentions. I was loosing 4 working days and use a lot of hours to manage the problem. I will suggest, that all your extentions look for conflights, when people install them, so if there already are extentions installed, a message will give the users a opportunity to stop installing other extension, which will create conflights.

For us, who do not have your experience, and know how to solve the problems, it will be with a lot more pleasure to buy and install new extentions.

One more time, thank you for your help.

Best regards

John

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Glad to hear it is working again.

We list in the download center the extensions that will conflict with CSS Form builder. Just below the download link it says:

Please note: CSS Form Builder 2 includes all the functionality of the older Validation Toolkit and Digital File Pro, as well as the current versions of Universal Email and HTML Editor. If you own any of these tools and it is currently installed, you will need to uninstall these extensions from the Adobe Extension Manager prior to installing CSS Form Builder 2.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...