Thanks Ray and Jason your support and assistance were truly awesome! Jason put his figure on the underlining problem in less than ½ hour. DataAssist is working just fine now.
For others reading this thread and who may run into similar problems…
I was logging in with my server Administrator account to work with Dreamweaver, MySQL (old habits), and when installing and using the WebAssist extensions. This divided the location for files and folder when installing and using the extensions. You must create another account with appropriate level of privileges and login using that account to setup sites in Dreamweaver and to install your extensions.
In short, if you make a similar error (Your configuration and OS may require additional procedures. These are just my abbreviated notes and are not intended to be definitive.):
1. Record your website manager settings
2. Remove all extensions
3. Rename the Dreamweaver Configuration FOLDER. Dreamweaver recreate it.
4. Create another OS user account (record your new user name & password)
5. Login with the other user account (copy preferred user settings if you want to)
6. In Dreamweaver Manage Sites select NEW site, use the same settings to simply connect to the existing folders, files and settings for each site
7. Install the Dreamweaver Extensions & Reactivate them