I just ran the same test (as earlier this morning) with a very basic setup with admin style. This time I did NOT CHOOSE TO CREATE THE SEARCH PAGE. The Wizard completed without errors and created all of the other pages.
Could it be that the order in which the extensions is loaded is important? I had loaded the DataAssist extension as the first. Perhaps one of the others overwritest the directory that is mising as per my last entry?
Some where in the forum I read a note about separatly creating the search page and adding this function after but not with the DataAssist Search Wizard. Rather add to pages using Dreamweaver Server Behavior: "You should not run the wizard again when creating a new search page for a single results page. Instead you should create the search form with Dreamweaver manually and update the server behavior without entering the wizard."
Did the previous version have a similar problem creating the Search page? I had not needed that before but now I will need this extensivly. It might be perferable to stay with the lates version? What is the best approach to add the Search page and functions? How do I add the search function using Dreamweaver?
This may give more clues toward a solution.
Removed all extensions & configuration folder, reinstalled only dynamic dropdown & dataassist extensions. Ran DataAssist without search page and worked fine.
NEW CONFIGURATION FOLDER
Missing directory and file
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Adobe\Dreamweaver 9\Configuration_back2\ServerBehaviors\PHP_mySQL\DataAssist\WADA_5DatabaseSearch.js
Ran DA again with a search page, original error again pops up. It references a file: wada_5databasesearch.htm
(No htm file version found)
(Directory & file \ServerBehaviors\PHP_mySQL\DataAssist\WADA_5DatabaseSearch.js placed in configuration folder not automatically created for the .js version)