No change - nothing
Ok .. so here is what I did.
I uninstalled (using Adobe Extension Manager) CMSBuilder100
I downloaded the new Beta version and followed your suggestion and that of jciol (showthread.php?t=19809)
Forget going back to to what I had done and trying to figure things out .. I deleted the website both locally and on the remote. I restored back to the beginning.
I then changed all the files to .php and upped (read that in the forum here somewhere).
I then went to the database and dumped the tables.
- connection tested and everything works like a charm
Closed and opened Dreamweaver.
I pulled up my index page.
I identified the main copy on the page and chose "Add Content to PowerCMS"
- validated the license (thank you)
- watched while an error message came up
"An FTP error occurred - cannot make a connection to the host" (huh .. no .. the connection is solid)
- I then chose the only button available "OK" and watched while my main page content disappeared and a single file created .. PCMS_Edit_ContentID_1_Temp.php
- I check the database .. excellent .. now I have a user table. I look and there is the content in my contents table .. good
So now what?
There is no CMS folder .. nothing. Wasn't there supposed to be a bunch of files loaded according to the documentation
- open up the index page now the error message .. Warning: require_once(WA_CMS/WA_CMS.php). Right .. no .. there is no file called that anywhere in my site.
- connection stops at the beginning of the process failing to find an FTP connection that it finds later. I am guessing (just guessing) it's nothing I did and that all those files which were supposed to be created during that process weren't.
Now what? .. any help you can give would be appreciated.