Thanks Ray, I'll wait for the dot release that will fix the issues. I found a work around for my site - basically after first selecting the 'add content to Power CMS' option and installing the builder extension I then replaced my initial page with the original non-cms version and re-uploaded it to correct the issue. The content had been inserted into the database already and was in the Power CMS admin system, so I think re-opened the page and chose the option for getting content from the CMS system. This then works for this and all other pages I created.
Hope this helps others out while we wait for the update.