Content area not found
So I'm still having problems with CMS Builder. I have managed to get it to install, but each time I try to add content from Dreamweaver to the CMS by clicking 'Add content to Power CMS' in the menu all my page content disappears and is replaced with a 'Content Area Not Found' message.
I've tried this on 2 different machines with different websites and each time the result is the same. I know the database settings are correct because the installation wizard completes and also I tested the connection in Dreamweaver before trying anything with the WA extension.
I'm getting so close to asking for a refund. I've been trying to get this thing to work for about 8 hours - WA need MUCH BETTER documentation and QA testing before releasing new products.