Bug: unescaped table columns on select
It actually crashes DW from which I have sent in the automatic Apple/Adobe crash reports.
Generated via the Data Assist Wizard...
Unfortunately I'm having to deal with an already running database which I can't change:
The originator who wrote out the schema used "order" for one of the table columns.
That blows an error because the code generated didn't think to escape it.
$query_WADAClassroom = sprintf("SELECT id, name, `order` FROM Classroom WHERE id = %s", GetSQLValueString($Paramid_WADAClassroom, "int"));
Just in case anyone runs into that.. it didn't hit me for a few minutes, save your self some hair. :)
As a test I changed the table column name to Corder and ran the wizard again.. no crash.