I have been trying to test out the new code. I tried different browsers (IE8 & Chrome).
I was able to duplicate the problem :(
In IE8, was at the home page and typed in 605 in the search box and pressed enter.
This is the URL I got back:
but the results where not correct. It seems to have kept my last query or select which was the Kitchen Storage link on the left menu.
PS...I am able to duplicate this. If you click on a left menu item and then search on something in the searchbox and press enter, it gives me the results from the previous left menu results. I try it again and I get the proper search results.