UE 4.01 - Missing Sender field - $MailFrom
Howdy folks! :)
I'm having some trouble with getting the proper data to display in a UE 4.01 mailing. Everything works fine, EXCEPT the defined $MailFrom isn't working.
A special note...
Last week I upgraded to CSS Form Builder 2. I uninstalled UE4.01, CSS Form Builder v1.02, and HTML Editor v2.02 (there might have been something else, but I think those were the only extensions that I uninstalled). I then installed the new CSS Form Builder v2 and then realized it wasn't really what I wanted to use all the time, but only in specific situations, so I removed it and then reverted back to the previous installations. I also killed the Winfilecache file in the Configuration directory and killed the SiteCache directory. This action seemed to get things back in working order.