Errors on upgrading to 4.01
I followed the update instructions through step 6 and all seemed to be well.
On step one to run the v4.0.1_update.sql, I copied this to the install /scripts directory ( I did notice that the PowerStore401/PowerStore Files/install/scripts on my PC had the following files.
connection.php size 510 date 9/16/2010
db.sql size 89480 data 10/14/2010
index.php size 0 date 4/13/2010
v3_v4_update_script.sql 91,021 date 10/13/2010
v4.0.1_update.sql size 14,855 date 1-/14-2010
The /install/scripts directory on the server had the following files
connection.php size 510 date 9/16/2010 (same on both machines)
db.sql size 74579 date 09/20/2010 (note different file size and date)
index.php size 0 date 4-13/2010 (same on both machines)
v3_v4_update_script.sql size 76,514 date 9/21/2010 (note different size and date)
v4.0.1_update.sql size 14,855 date 10/26/2010 (note I ftp'ed this file to the server
The upgrade instructions do not call for any file being updated in the /installs/scripts directory. It does say to run the v4.0.1_update.sql file. When I do this I get the following errors:
INSERT INTO `ps4_contents` ( `ContentID` , `ContentGroup` , `ContentRefID` , `ContentValue` , `ContentDate` , `ContentUserID` , `ContentPageName` , `ContentPageSetParentID` , `ContentPageSetOrder` , `ContentType` , `ContentParentGroup` )
'78', 'Home Page', 'meta-keywords', 'home', '2010-09-27 11:21:10', '0', '', NULL , '1', 'WYG', NULL
MySQL said: Documentation
#1062 - Duplicate entry '78' for key 1
I then tried to run the sql provided in the upgrade instructions and got the following errors:
import.php: Missing parameter: import_type (FAQ 2.8)
import.php: Missing parameter: format (FAQ 2.8)
FAQ 2.8 SAYS 2.8 I get "Missing parameters" errors, what can I do?
Here are a few points to check:
* In config.inc.php, try to leave the $cfg['PmaAbsoluteUri'] directive empty. See also FAQ 4.7.
* Maybe you have a broken PHP installation or you need to upgrade your Zend Optimizer. See bug.php?id=31134.
* If you are using Hardened PHP with the ini directive varfilter.max_request_variables set to the default (200) or another low value, you could get this error if your table has a high number of columns. Adjust this setting accordingly. (Thanks to Klaus Dorninger for the hint).
* In the php.ini directive arg_separator.input, a value of ";" will cause this error. Replace it with "&;".
* If you are using Hardened-PHP, you might want to increase request limits.
* The directory specified in the php.ini directive session.save_path does not exist or is read-only.
So bottom line I don't think the upgrade went well and could use some advice.
I do have a backup of the DB prior to startiing this if I need to restore it.
Your help is appreciated.