No problem . . .
First, are you uploading to a server (to a hosting company like GoDaddy or ixWebhosting) or are you working locally?
If you are working locally:
1. Open PHP Admin
2. In area to the right you will see a spot to add a database. Type the name there and hit go
3. Select the database in the left column (left side of the page)
4. Click the Import button at the top of the window
If you are using a hosting company (live site):
1. You need to go to your MySQL Server and Add a Database
2. Then go to the PHP Admin and select the database you created in the MySQL Server
3. Click the Import button at the top of the PHP Admin
4. Navigate to your .sql file and upload
Let me know if that works.