PowerStore 3.0.1 Dot Release Available
A dot release for PowerStore 3 is available. Note that this is for version 3, not the latest version of PowerStore.
Visit the Download Center, click on PowerStore 3 and download the complete files from the PowerStore section to obtain the dot release.
PowerStore 3.0.1 fixed the following:
- error occurring when attempting to edit PowerStore's menu contents using CSS Menu Writer
- parse error occurring after running the Installation Wizard when using a store name that contained an apostrophe
- categories that contained an apostrophe in the name couldn't be deleted
- quotation marks used in product option names breaking the admin options page
- session related issue that prevented first-time admin login after completing installation
- several issues related to inserts and updates and case. It is now possible to change a product/store name/product option from 'test' to 'TEST'.
- issue that caused all simple options for a product to be lost after deleting all advanced options
- canceled Express Checkout transaction redirecting to a DirectPay failure page
- Express Checkout always posting to PayPal's sandbox test environment
- new products added using Safari failed when transacted with Authorize.net
- error occurring when deleting a content management area's history
- issue that prevented the options for a particular product from not updating after making a change
- mysql_free_results errors were displayed when mysql.tracemode was enabled
- updated for better support with PowerGallery
- updated order details related pages to include and display product options
- updated several links to use the correct case to correct issues on linux-based servers
- added alert messaging that fires when a product quantity is added to the cart that is greater than the inventory for that item
- updated checkout functionality to store the order's shipping city instead of the billing city
Note that there is still one known issue for PowerStore 3. This only affects those updating PowerStore with eCart. Using eCart to modify your PowerStore eCart object can overwrite the shipping rules, causing errors when the page is run in a browser. There is a fix you can easily apply. See the known issues section on the PowerStore 3 page of the Download Center to read details and make the fix.