I would like to apologize for not responding sooner and thank you for your help.
You were correct
<<I assume that you'll be locating each record in the following manner...
$query_WADAimages = sprintf("SELECT image_id, caption, where_taken, description, file_name, image_file, submitted FROM images WHERE image_id = %s"), GetSQLValueString($ParamSessionimage_id_WADAimages,"int"));
produced a Parse error, saying an unexpected , (comma) was encountered. I tried a few variations however could not shake the errors.
I was finally able to get things to work (almost), I created a new set of files, I still encountered the same creation of the Paraimage variables, but was able to work around them.
It is perplexing and frustrating that these are created, even more so that Dreamweaver rejects them as incorrect.
Either way, I got a good education in WA and almost have it working the way I want.
Thanks for that information, I will use camelCase naming when using WA. I guess I should be happy I did not name that column select_where_from, dreamweaver might have thrown a major hissy fit...
Thanks again for your help.