I just lost around 350 options again on another site i am working on, once again i was testing the ordering process and they all dissapeared. I tried to re-create the problem again this time and still nothing went wrong. All of my products have a simple option of size and I was testing multiple simple options in the cart. I added a simple option "test option" with values a, b and c. I went through on the customer side and ordered one, the receipt came up fine and everything worked as I was planning so I deleted the test option I made, and this was the only delete statement that was called that day as far as i know. all of the products have no options on them anymore. As far as modifying the code goes I have not even touched the admin section, or anything before the product details page aside from removing the categories spry on the left column. Is there any way a delete statement could have been messed up somewhere along the line and ended up deleting everything. my customer is really losing confidence in this and I do not know what to say about this.