Major Problems - Update
I have managed to get through the Data Assist Wizard again after deleting everything I had done up till now and running it again, now just minor problems as it looks better.
Can anyone answer a few questions for me
1. When viewing on a local server should I see the search results from the database or just the the sort of preview view until uploaded to the server?
2. I would like to have an index page with the search options on it, do I just save the search page as index?
3. How do I add options to the menus such as numbers to choose for amount of bedrooms?
4. I need a few other pages which will be static and need to add a text menu for these, any idea how to go about this?
5. Also need to add a footer with details such as email link and phone number but it must stay in the same position all the time?
6. The search I have at the moment is for searching properties to let, I would like to add a search for properties for sale, is it possible to have the two options on the search page and how do I do it?
As always I appreciate any help with any of the above