I tried to reproduce the error and have not been able to. I had been testing the ordering process and the options were there, then about 15 mins later I got a call from the person inputting the products saying that they all disappeared. I added a couple options to a couple products and went through the same ordering process and that was not it. I tried all kinds of things with the options like adding or deleting them and then clicking to another product before clicking finish. Nothing I tried will duplicate the problem. The problem is probably not with your code, just to be sure I wanted to verify that there were not any similar issues reported.