Not there because there are actually seven addresses that point to the same directory - or did.
That in itself seemed to be a problem regarding the pages being indexed by Google.
So since I wrote last I've created separate directories for each web address and placed an htaccess file with a site redirect to animal-imaging-partners.com.
From the little I know and the much I've read, that seems to be the right thing to do. Changes will take a day or two I guess.
Your comments on the efficacy of this tactic please.
Regarding the original problem.
I now see that I was confused by the fact that my intention is for the contactus.php page to be used by visitors to the site seeking more information or a direct consult when the directions point primarily in the other direction.
I was also confused by the necessity to either "edit" or "create" a file in UEmail since I had already done so in CSS Form Builder, when all I want or need was to enable the form to be sent.
Now knowing this, I've successfully created a working response page but the return contains much unwanted text (I've attached a screenshot). I've removed the comments field since than and would like to remove the redundant "Contact me's" and the like.
Your help providing some basic tips for editing Block.php would be helpful if there is any reason to assume it is more complex than it appears.
Lastly. Is UE the best way to proceed from CSS Form Builder or would some other method be more appropriate.