Jason, I followed your instructions and, at first, it began to work just fine; data was being posted to the database.
Now that things were looking up, I proceeded to update my customer order history page to make sure that it was pulling data successfully. At first, it was not showing any order history (after submitting a couple of test purchases). So I looked up your solution recipe for creating a customer order history page and noticed that the confirm.php page was not posting the UserID to the database for the history page to reference. So, I modified the code and included the UserID session variable. After saving all my pages, I performed a test run.
Well, I noticed that the confirm.php page, once again, was not posting data anymore. At first I thought that maybe the database was not recognizing a particular field in the confirm page...that did not seem to be the problem (from what I observed). Interestingly enough, it was populating / updating the UserID's for all previous orders that I posted just awhile back. I ran a couple of more tests, but the confirm page just was not posting. I am at a loss once again.
I am uncertain as to whether the db is the problem (the OrderUserID is an integer(11) no null and no default...the db has the OrderUserID as an INDEX connected to the file OrderUserID). The confirm page is configured to post using any form post.
I am in need of your assistance once again. Please reference another copy of my file as it is now. Thank you.