close ad
Databridge V2 with MySQLi support IS Now Available!
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Updates

Thread began 5/13/2010 4:01 am by tone397472 | Last modified 5/15/2010 4:21 am by tone397472 | 1185 views | 7 replies

tone397472

Quote=Ray Borduin:I'm afraid the limited details you provide are still not enough for us to definitively come up with a cause.

Originally Said By: Marc
  yes,
i already noticed the text field issue too  

This is a quote from month's ago about the same problem!

Quote=Ray Borduin:Once you start hand editing a form you shouldn't be re-entering the wizard.

I'm only talking about using the editor a 100% not about making changes in the code and then going back to the editor.

Quote=Ray Borduin:Several people have suggested that we offer an "unstyled" form version. It would probably have to disable all of the design settings since they depend on the div structure to work, but this will be a likely addition to a future version.

You can also make the extension produce styles/rules with some preset CSS in it that can be changed. (Basic Styling presets), but not with a editor of course (in the code or styles/rules.)

Quote=Jason Byrnes:An update to form builder will be available soon. we are currently working on updating it to be compatible with Dreamweaver CS5 as well as addressing reported problems.

Really looking forward to it, and I will give it a new try as soon as it it's ready.

Quote=Ray Borduin:You say the extensions are useless because of form builder... did you know that form builder isn't necessary for any of the other extensions to work. It is in fact one of our newest extensions and all of the others worked before form builder ever existed. You can always create forms by hand and use the rest of our extensions on those forms.

I bought Form Builder and the Dynamic Suite to make dynamic web pages with forms. After not being able to create anything stable with Form Builder I went back to normal coding, because it had already cost me a week to find out that it did not work proper. That's how it works I'm afraid. And then I'm not even talking about the manuals from the Dynamic Suite I think there has been enough discusion about that subject under my topic "Do we have to wait for a shooting star" on the "Wish List Page" . I'm alway's working under time presure so you have to understand that it works this way.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...