This is a problem with the registry value that we are checking to determine the Install Path of contribute. You will need to edit your registry to put the value in that we are checking for.
1) go to the Start Menu -> Run
2) Type "regedit" and click OK.
3) Expand My Computer -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> Software -> Macromedia -> Contribute -> 3 -> Installation
4) Note the value of InstallPath. if you installed Contribute to the default location it will be:
C:\Program Files\MacromediaContribute 3\n5) Select the Contribute key on the left hand side and right click it. Select New -> Key. name the Key "3.0".
6) Right Click on the 3.0 key and select New -> Key. Name it "Installation".
7) Right Click on the Installation key and select New -> String Value. Name the string Value "InstallPath"
8) Double click the InstallPath string value and set it to the path that was noted in step 4. if you installed Contribute into the default location, it will be:
C:\Program Files\MacromediaContribute 3\