Eric, I checked this out and managed to get it working, however the problem is not what I was doing (I was following the previous posts on changing widths for slide shows), the problem seems to occur when duplicating the "slideshow_blinds" directory (as per WA instructions) for some reason the animation doesn't work after duplication. When I directly adjust the sizing etc. using the original slideshow_blinds directory it works – see <http://www.nickisclevercookies.com.au/testpage.php>. Also, I have found it is essential to use the CSS code "min-width" for the page's "outerwrapper" otherwise it stuffs up the page. Feedback on this would be good to see if it is something I am doing wrong.