I have updated to universal email 4
I have recreated all the email and changed all the links to the newly generated folder and files. It has taken me most of the day but I now get a successful transaction, however the email sent is a "0" That all, just a "0"
I have set up the pages as before ( all this used to work before I updated to ecart 5)
I get the correct to and from email, and it sends but the content is "0"
The source code of the email has
The mail_php.php file has these in the source code.
copy zpd The body format is very similar to the older file fron UEVer3, I dont know if it not not correct but I dont know how to edit the file the files to include the html body.
Can you help again please.