Thanks for your assistance with the php code; It works but not quite!
I added the code to where you recommended but the results for some reason are unexpected.
The date does appear in all the records, but they appear as the following
record1DATE 1970-01-01 01:33:29
record2DATE 2009-06-04 09:17:02
record3DATE 1970-01-08 01:00:00
record4DATE 1970-01-08 01:00:00
record5DATE 1970-01-08 01:00:00
record6DATE 1970-01-08 01:00:00
The system allows up to 12 records to be created at a time. I tested it a number of times, but the outcome is always the same. Confusing dates!
The additional require ment is that the No '7' in the code becomes a variable
+ 7 day, and this would be $row_Recordsetcustomers['frequency']
I could not get that to work either. I kept getting a parse error.
The frequency field can contain a number of different values, this is why it is needed.
Thanks again Ray, for your time and assistance