Few basic questions
1) when you make new content and it says to "Insert these two lines at the very top of the code on your page:" is that at the very top of every page or after the head tag? -- also those two lines of code are the same for everything so it's not a problem just put those two lines in the template for an entire site, correct?
2) as far as using some css that i have on my site to put a picture on the left and then content on the other side, can i call my outside css style sheet to do that, or could i create one inside of here for that so my customers have the ability to see everything? not a big deal but would be nice.
3) as i use other webassist products, without having to rename files etc. for example css menu files, does it make a different if / where I put power cms? for example is it better to copy all the files into the root of my site or is it just the same to put it in say /root/cms and just update the two lines of code to direct to that?
4) the one problem i've had so far, haven't played with it a lot yet, working on setting it up one the first site so far, but i noticed with the online editor, i copied some text from word, it got the bold text just fine, however it didnt copy the paragraph space I had between. so i went back into the power cms editor ad simply hit return twice to put two line breaks for the paragraphs and that still didn't work?...do I need to edit the source code in there or how do i do this?
5) do you guys have plans / is there a way to allow the user to create a new page, for example. if i had a blog type page, wanted it put list the title of something and then maybe 2 or 3 lines of the whole article and then have a link to the full article page that is automatically generated through the system for the client? i guess im talking pretty much like a blog feature. the idea behind this is to have say a news section / article / event section, that a client can go in, type in the title, and whole article, then basically add it to the default page with snippets of everything for news or events and then click to get the whole article. the reason is it would be amazing to have this feature built into this system so my clients can have this look / feel like a blog type deal that looks exactly like the rest of the site and then for these basic things, i wouldn't have to setup a wordpress blog that looks different etc. is this possible for me to do? is it possible for power cms to do? or is webassist planning on adding this feature? sorry if that was at all confusing.
6) mysql question: if i am building this on my testing server, which is local-mamp-and adding all the content into powercms (which takes a little time but is worth it-if i do all that locally, can i then use the export function in phpmyadmin and then import all the database info i created locally to the live server when im done? i assume this is possible yet im new to mysql and one of you problem know. which is the best format to export the database as?
7) thank you so much for providing such a great product at such a great price. i am forever grateful to the entire webassist team and community also in addition for assisting me with some of my lame / beginner questions in the database area. again, thank you very much for the help.