I will send you whatever you need, just need to figure out how to first ;)
And it prolly would be best to open a ticket.
Also, when I mentioned tweaking the menu, it was entirely through CSS Menu writer, and mostly just the label names at first, and then only the theme. I saved the menu and the theme as new presets but...
I was just going to go look at what I had saved the menu as, and I got that error about the database connection required for this content preset not existing in the site. (ugh!)
Now, I downloaded the new xmltree.xml file last week, and I'm (almost) positive I have it in the site, but at one point, I started completely over with the site - locally and remotely. As I said, I'm pretty sure I had the new xml file in there, and the fact that up until now I haven't been getting that error makes me think that is true.
So now that I've muddied the waters here, I'd be willing to have you TeamViewer into my computer, then I can remote to the server for you to look things over. Or I can send you the DB as you first requested.
Thanks again for your help, Eric!