That's not the point. There is no reason to do so.
Business owner wants to build his own web site.
- Buy Dreamweaver
- Buy tools needed to add e-commerce
- Learn to use both
Pays significant cost for the tools necessary, but saves the cost of a developer doing it for them.
Business owner doesn't want to create the site, so he hires a developer.
- Developer has purchased Dreamweaver
- Developer has purchased tools
- Developer has learned how to use both
Developer has picked up the costs and invested the time so the business owner doesn't have to.
- Business owner buys PowerStore for $200
- Does not buy Dreamweaver
- Does not buy tools
- Does not learn how to use them
Business owner has an e-commerce site for $200 without investing in tools or time.
It is no longer a level playing field.