manage related tables
I am attempting to utilise the manage related tables server behaviour in dataassist.
Following a particular thead by tim, showthread.php?t=10305
I have tried to walk through the process. As follows...
I created 3 tables
1. I created a new page with a form and an input field for player
2. I added the dataassist single record insert server behaviour, so that the player was added to tblplayer.
3. I added a 2X2 table, to which I added a the teamname to one column and a checkbox to the other.
4. I added a repeat region server behaviour to this row.
5. I walked through the manage related tables wizard, but neither the player or playerteam tables are updated.
(Here I used the playerid session variable for the new player record)
I tried adding the teamid as the checkbox value, as suggested in the thread, but this makes no difference.