So here's something I find weird. On another page I have validation as well and it shows requires_once for validation toolkit php files, two of them...following that is php code for the form fields. The validation for this works great.
Now..on my problem page I don't see anything like this...only the script in its specific tags and the onsubmit code. I have removed everything related to the validation (that I can think of) and get good results from one form and not the other...sometimes neither work...Oh, and I don't see anything in the server validation window...only the universal email stuff.
I've tried this so many times. I even copy pasted the requires code..but not the php code since it'f for different form and fields. Don't know what else to do except..maybe copy and paste the html and remove all php and js related to wa..and start over.