Still sticking with é displayed as � in Products_Detail.php
Before going on investigating the reason why the é are displayed as a � in WADAPageTitle after choosing a different OPTION of the product, I'd like to know how your MySQL server at WebAssist is configured:
Connection collation : utf8_general_ci or what else ???
Database charset : UTF-8 Unicode (utf8) or what else ???
Table collation : utf8_general_ci or what else ???
Varchar collation : utf8_general_ci or what else ???
Analyzing the script in Products_Detail.php that updates the WADAPageTitle without refreshing the complete page I noticed that the content is fetched by document.getElementById("WADAPageTitle").innerHTML = getFromRSDump(theRet,"ProductName");
I tried a new product with a lot of é in the ProductName and different options, but the problem persists.
So before going on with my tests I want to be sure if the problem finally relies on the MySQL server configuration.
P.S. I changed all <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8 "/> to ISO-8859-1. Doing this solved apparently the problems I had with the Dynamic Web Charts in POWERSTORE 2. Now french characters display accordingly in the charts.
Thank you for telling me the configuration of WebAssist's MySQL server.