Think found the problem
Hi, thanks for everything, I think the problem is that it causes conflict when you have both the upload and download capabilities of the DFP in the same page.
I did a download page without the upload capability and it seems to work fine (so far), have to do more tests.
Also in the upload section of the HelperPHP.php I placed a code to get rid of the spaces that i found here in the forums, don't know if that is causing the problems.
Maybe for the next version or subversion webassist might include the option to get rid of the blank spaces, so there be no problem in the uploads of the files in the server and database.