Problem with Menu Links
I created a menu on the home page, then just copied this page when creating other pages. I noticed that I had a typo in one of the links so I went ahead and changed it. Now if I go from the home page to the link that it changed it works fine, but if I try and connect to the link from any of the other pages I get a message that says page not found, looking closely I noticed it still had the old name of the link, but when going back in to edit the menu, it shows the correct name.
on other interesting note is if I preview it out of dreamweaver everything works, but only after I upload it to test it on a real server do I get the problem as stated above.