OK, I've tried the page and it doesn't show an error.
It also doesn't go anywhere when I click submit order
I then went back to the page in Dreamweaver and when I double clicked on the "prior version" behavior, a message pops up and saying "This server behavior was created with a prior version of UltraDev. It will be replaced with the current version when you click OK in the server behavior dialog box."
I then click OK and the "Command" box remains. The WA_editCmd command box has three SQL lines: "UPDATE, SET, WHERE" and everything else in that window is blank.
When I close that, the eCart Store Summary in Database behavior disappears along with the "prior version" line. All the code goes away too.
I then opened up the original again and double clicked on the eCart Object behavior just to make sure it was using the correct eCart and then double clicked on the "Store
Summary" behavior again, saved and uploaded. ...Same thing...it didn't go anywhere.