close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Error? Ecart Store Summary...

Thread began 1/13/2010 7:53 am by Art | Last modified 1/14/2010 10:25 am by Jimmy Wu | 2012 views | 6 replies |

Art

Error? Ecart Store Summary...

Command(WA_editCmd) #prior version#

I've upgraded a few times to the newest versions and currently have eCart ver. 4. 5.2

Now, when I'm looking at the behaviors window in the checkout, I'm seeing the above line just under "eCart Store Summary in Database"

When I recreate the store summary..., the same message appears.

What is this? Should I ignore it? What can I do to eliminate it?

Sign in to reply to this post

Jimmy Wu

What is the error that you are getting when you run the page?

Also could you post up some of the code around that so that I can see some context?

Art

jpg.gif

<%' WA eCart Store Cart Summary in Db
if ((Request.ServerVariables("Request_Method") = "POST") AND (inStr(Unescape(cStr(Request.ServerVariables("HTTP_REFERER"))),Unescape(Request.ServerVariables("SERVER_NAME")&Request.ServerVariables("SCRIPT_NAME"))) > 0)) then
WA_connection = MM_connShnta_STRING
WA_table = "dbo.atblCCN"
WA_redirectURL = ""
WA_indexField = "InvoiceID"
WA_fieldNamesStr = "Type|CCN|CSC|Amount|aYear|aMonth|CustID|CreditOrCall|CallBackPhone"
WA_fieldValuesStr = "" & cStr(cStr(Request.Form("CCType"))) & "" & "|" & "" & cStr(cStr(Request.Form("CCNumber"))) & "" & "|" & "" & cStr(cStr(Request.Form("CSC"))) & "" & "|" & WA_eCDB_ConvertNumber("" & cStr(WA_eCart_GrandTotal(shnta_eCart)) & "") & "|" & "" & cStr(cStr(Request.Form("CCYear"))) & "" & "|" & "" & cStr(cStr(Request.Form("CCMonth"))) & "" & "|" & WA_eCDB_ConvertNumber("" & cStr( Session("ssSessionID") ) & "") & "|" & WA_eCDB_ConvertNumber("" & cStr(cStr(Request.Form("payType"))) & "") & "|" & "" & cStr(cStr(Request.Form("CallBackNumber"))) & ""
WA_columnTypesStr = "',none,''|',none,''|',none,''|none,none,NULL|',none,''|',none,''|none,none,NULL|none,none,NULL|',none,''"
WA_sessionName = "ssStoreInvoice"
indexFieldIndex = -1
WA_fieldValues = Split(WA_fieldValuesStr,"|")
WA_fieldNames = Split(WA_fieldNamesStr,"|")
WA_columns = Split(WA_columnTypesStr,"|")
set WA_editCmd = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command")
updateFieldValue = ""
WA_editCmd.ActiveConnection = WA_connection
if (WA_redirectURL <> "" AND Request.QueryString <> "" AND Request.QueryString.Count > 0) then
if (inStr(WA_redirectURL,"?") > 0) then
WA_redirectURL = WA_redirectURL & "&"
else
WA_redirectURL = WA_redirectURL & "?"
end if
WA_redirectURL = WA_redirectURL & Request.QueryString
end if
for i = 0 to Ubound(WA_fieldNames)
if (WA_indexField = WA_fieldNames(i)) then
indexFieldIndex = i
exit for
end if
next
if (indexFieldIndex >= 0) then updateFieldValue = WA_fieldValues(indexFieldIndex)
if (updateFieldValue = "") then updateFieldValue = cStr(Session(WA_sessionName))
updateColType = "none,none,NULL"
if (indexFieldIndex >= 0) then
updateColType = WA_columns(indexFieldIndex)
end if
if (updateFieldValue <> "" AND updateFieldValue <> "undefined") then
valueForWhere = WA_generateInsertParams(Array(WA_indexField), Array(updateColType), Array(updateFieldValue), -1)
sqlstr = "select " & WA_indexField & " from " & WA_table & " where " & WA_indexField & " = " & valueForWhere(2) & " order by " & WA_indexField & " DESC"
set WA_eCartRecordset = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")
WA_eCartRecordset.ActiveConnection = WA_connection
WA_eCartRecordset.Source = sqlstr
WA_eCartRecordset.CursorType = 0
WA_eCartRecordset.CursorLocation = 2
WA_eCartRecordset.LockType = 1
WA_eCartRecordset.Open()
if (NOT WA_eCartRecordset.EOF) then
updateFieldValue = cStr(WA_eCartRecordset.Fields.Item(WA_indexField).Value)
else
updateFieldValue = ""
end if
WA_eCartRecordset.Close()
end if
if (updateFieldValue <> "" AND updateFieldValue <> "undefined") then
updateParamsObj = WA_generateInsertParams(WA_fieldNames, WA_columns, WA_fieldValues, indexFieldIndex)
valueForWhere = WA_generateInsertParams(Array(WA_indexField), Array(updateColType), Array(updateFieldValue), -1)
WA_editCmd.CommandText = "update " & WA_table & " SET " & updateParamsObj(3) & " where " & WA_indexField & " = " & valueForWhere(2)
WA_editCmd.Execute()
WA_editCmd.ActiveConnection.Close()
else
updateFieldValue = ""
insertParamsObj = WA_generateInsertParams(WA_fieldNames, WA_columns, WA_fieldValues, -1)
WA_editCmd.CommandText = "insert into " & WA_table & " (" & insertParamsObj(1) & ") values (" & insertParamsObj(2) & ")"
WA_editCmd.Execute()
WA_editCmd.ActiveConnection.Close()
end if
if (indexFieldIndex < 0) then
if (updateFieldValue = "") then
obj = WA_generateWhereClause(WA_fieldNames, WA_columns, WA_fieldValues, indexFieldIndex)
sqlstr = "select " & WA_indexField & " from " & WA_table & " where " & obj & " order by " & WA_indexField & " DESC"
set WA_eCartRecordset = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")
WA_eCartRecordset.ActiveConnection = WA_connection
WA_eCartRecordset.Source = sqlstr
WA_eCartRecordset.CursorType = 0
WA_eCartRecordset.CursorLocation = 2
WA_eCartRecordset.LockType = 1
WA_eCartRecordset.Open()
if (NOT WA_eCartRecordset.EOF) then Session(WA_sessionName) = WA_eCartRecordset.Fields.Item(WA_indexField).Value
WA_eCartRecordset.Close()
else
Session(WA_sessionName) = updateFieldValue
end if
else
Session(WA_sessionName) = WA_fieldValues(indexFieldIndex)
end if
if (WA_redirectURL <> "") then
Response.Redirect(WA_redirectURL)
end if
end if
%>

Art

BTW, I have not posted this to see how it works on the site. I'll try this to see what happens.

Art

OK, I've tried the page and it doesn't show an error.

It also doesn't go anywhere when I click submit order

I then went back to the page in Dreamweaver and when I double clicked on the "prior version" behavior, a message pops up and saying "This server behavior was created with a prior version of UltraDev. It will be replaced with the current version when you click OK in the server behavior dialog box."

I then click OK and the "Command" box remains. The WA_editCmd command box has three SQL lines: "UPDATE, SET, WHERE" and everything else in that window is blank.

When I close that, the eCart Store Summary in Database behavior disappears along with the "prior version" line. All the code goes away too.

I then opened up the original again and double clicked on the eCart Object behavior just to make sure it was using the correct eCart and then double clicked on the "Store
Summary" behavior again, saved and uploaded. ...Same thing...it didn't go anywhere.

Art

Well, it seems to have gone away.

After I did all this, I then reboot Dreamweaver because I was getting some "saved outside Dreamweaver" warnings and when I came back into DW, the error in the Behavior window was gone and when I tested it, it worked!

I think I'm in good shape now but I don't really know what happened. I guess, metaphorically speaking, all the stars had to be aligned correctly.

I guess, for now, this is settled.

Thanks for your attention.

Jimmy Wu

Great to hear you were able to get this issues resolved. If you run into any additional issues, feel free to open a new thread.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...