When you run the DataAssist wizard, it creates a master / detail pages set using the results page and the detail page. It doesn't use any behavioors that are specific to DataAssist however.
To create the master page:
1) Create a recordset, the recordset will not have any filtering on it.
2) Add a table to the page, for simplicity sake, lets make it 1 column with 1 rows
3) from the bindings panel, drag the name column from tyour recordset to the table cell.
4) With the name in the cell highlited, go to the Prop[erties panel and clic kthe folder Icon next to link. Select the detail page, then click the Prameters button to add a URL parameter. Set the name to "ID" (without quotes) click the lightning bolt next to value and select the ID column from the recordset.
5) After the link is created, in the Tag selector, select the tables TR tag, then in the Server Behaviors panel, clic kthe plus button and select Repeat Region. from the Select list, select the recordset name and set it to show all records.
Now create the detail page:
1) Create a recordset, from the filtering options, set it to filter the ID column on the ID Querystring Parameter.
2) Then create the record display, add a table, set it to be 2 column by however many rows are in your recordset.
3) In the Right Coluimn, add the recordset bindings, In the Left column type the labels for the corresponding recordset column names.
You should examine a DataAssist Results and detail page to get a visual example of what I am describing.