Jason -- here are the steps that I followed.
1) The Contact Form was created using CSS Form Builder.
I then applied the UE to the Contact Form in line with the guidelines provided on the instruction link.
Where the problem is, is with the very last tab -- the Body Tab.
I will need someone to call me so that I can apply it correctly.
When I did same for the Contact Form on www.ck4k.org, I did not experience the same problem, like I said it worked. But then, the "Body Tab" guideline that I used for the www.ck4k.org contact form was a stack difference from the one that came up for this other contact form. Really, I am kind of lost.
I need help.